“To create well connected, customer focused, business ecosystems fit for a sustainable future.”
- Treat all customers and their stakeholders with respect, courtesy and integrity
- Straight forward, structured solutions to lead your business into the future based on integrity, honesty and accountability
- Engage with quality management and organisational resilience to save cost and reduce risk
- Embed social and environmental responsibility that supports economic success
- Promote Ethical and Responsible Business practices wherever possible
- Support micro, small and medium size enterprises of all types
- Operate an ethical purchasing policy that focuses on using ethical and responsible businesses from the South West wherever possible
- Donate 10% of fees to local Social Enterprise or Charity involved in mental health and or homelessness
When it comes to certification, we promote using only UKAS accredited certification bodies. This ensures our work together is independently audited and validated by a third party, which gives your business increased credibility in the eyes of your customers.
As we are part of BSI’s Associate Consultants Programme, we recommend using The British Standards Institution (BSI) for certification, a leading name in the world of standards. However, we will work with any UKAS accredited certification body.
Call or email today for more information.
Coaction Solutions Ltd