Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
Cookies used on this website
We only use essential cookies which help the website to function. No personally identifiable information is held in cookies generated by our site.
|.abmr.net||Akamai||Media streaming functionality|
|accounts.google.com||Used for ReCaptcha spam protection|
|.google.com||Enables Maps for our site|
Third-party cookies, such as those used for social sharing, may contain personal data. While we have done our best to detail cookie use, it is a difficult task as they may be transient or only created in unusual circumstances etc. Therefore this list may not be exhaustive.
Our website cookies remain for 6 months after your visit. Mailchimp and Sharing cookies will remain for up to one year. Our site is secured with an SSL certificate (it stands for Secure Socket Layer – which basically means that our site is protected with encryption.) This makes it hard for anyone to access our site inappropriately (e.g. hacking). This protects your cookie information from being accessed by third parties. However, as with all cookies, should someone illicitly collect them and combine them with other information they may be able to build a profile of you which includes personal information. You can change your cookie settings and remove already stored cookies through your web browser. However removing or disabling cookies can affect the functionality and prevent you from using certain parts of the website. You may also remove consent for cookies at any time here:
Accept Cookies by clicking "Accept" in the banner.